Tuesday 11 October 2016

Keepin me buseee

Dearest Buzzing Bees..
I've been spending my whole morning buseee responding to all the individual posts and I must say I've enjoyed myself! I noticed some of you commenting on each others post and that's good. What about the rest? You still have time to do so!


Reading your poems also was fun. You all wrote beautiful pieces! I hope it will help enhance your understanding of the characters more and eventually entice you to create a written assignment on one of the characters in the SLOBees.


I also must say that some of you wrote quite personal experiences and that may have been difficult to share. I appreciate your openness and honesty. At least I'd like to think that this blog has enabled you to have a platform to express yourselves freely and maybe get some friendly advice or two.


Anyway I'd like to end with a poem by Langston Hughes which I feel could be related to Lily.. and how she feels about wanting to know what happens to her mother..


Till we meet again in class.





No comments:

Post a Comment